The Global Startup School at Tamwood Careers offers 3 programs: the Applied Diploma in Entrepreneurship and Innovation, the Applied Certificate in Marketing for Business and Product Startups, and the Applied Certificate in Management for Business and Product Startups. Choose the program
To be eligible for admission into The Global Startup School students must
- Be minimum 19 years of age
- Have minimum one academic year post-secondary studies or 24 months of work experience in any field
- Demonstrate you have an intermediate level/level 5 in English with Tamwood Careers’ online written test and admission interview. Take the online written test here.
You don’t need to have a business idea or team before you apply. You will develop both in the program!
Prepare the following documents:
1. To demonstrate you meet the education/work requirements, you must supply either:
- Proof of employment (24 months, full-time)
- This proof of employment form must be completed, on company letterhead, and signed in ink by your previous employer(s). Either insert the company logo on this template, or print the template on company letterhead. If you worked at multiple locations to achieve 24 months of work experience, you may complete multiple forms, but they must all be submitted as one PDF document.
- Proof of academic studies
- Submit either: transcript for one academic year of study or copy of the official credential you earned at a post secondary institution (diploma, certificate or degree) with evidence that the program you completed was at least one academic year in duration.
- If your transcript is in a language other than English, please make sure that your name, the name of the institution, and the date is translated to English on the document that you submit
2. To demonstrate that you meet English language requirements, you must submit proof that you have achieved:
- CEFR B2, IELTS 5.5, TOEFL ibT 46-59, Cambridge FCE (C)
- Submit a PDF copy of your official test report form.
- Tamwood Language Centre’s level 5, through Tamwood’s Online English Assessment is available here.
- You will receive an email from Tamwood with your test results. Save/Print this email to PDF and upload it with your application.
3. To confirm you meet the age requirements for the program, you must submit:
- a scanned copy of your passport
4. We also need a copy of your resume on file to learn more about your skills and experience. With your application, you will be asked to submit:
- a PDF copy of your most recent resume or CV (in English)
Tips on how to prepare your documents