Tamwood Careers Whistler Campus is set to open on March 28, 2016!
The Whistler campus will be following the same programs and curriculum as the Vancouver Campus.
Wondering about the differences between studying in Vancouver and Whistler? Here are some ‘fun facts’ about Whistler and Tamwood Whistler:
- Whistler is home to the largest ski area and mountain bike park in North America, making it a world famous outdoor playground year-round.
- Tamwood Whistler is located in the heart of Whistler Village, only a 5 minute stroll from the base of the mountain, and surrounded by shops, restaurants, bars and recreation possibilities.
- Whistler is “All about Hospitality and Tourism” – and is currently experiencing an Employee shortage – this means that there are lots of job opportunities in all aspects of tourism, year-round
- Tamwood Careers Whistler has partnered with several top tourism employers who have already expressed interest in hiring Tamwood Careers students.
- Partners so far include: Fairmont Chateau Whistler Hotel, Pan Pacific Hotels, Gibbons Hospitality, Umbertos Restaurants– and we are getting more partners all the time!
- Whistler is a ‘small town with an International flare’ – with 10,000 permanent residents and up to 40,000 tourists visiting at any one time. Great opportunities to meet people from all over the world, and get a great overall experience!
In short, if you want great career opportunities, and would like to live in a world famous mountain resort, Whistler is the place for you!