The following is general information. Visa regulations are determined by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) and are subject to change. Please verify visa information at or with the nearest Canadian embassy or consulate.

All students will need to obtain a study permit before commencing their program. The online application for a Study Permit as well as further information on this visa application is available at

Work Off Campus

Students may work off campus up to 20 hours per week during study terms and 40 hours per week during term breaks.  Permission to work off-campus will be given on the Study Permit.