Schedule of Payments
- Tamwood cannot guarantee the student his/her registration until Tamwood has received the Registration Fee. Failure to pay the Registration Fee could result in the student’s application being rejected.
- Tuition Fee:
- For programs shorter than 6 months (26 weeks), the balance of the tuition fee owing must be paid in full no later than 4 weeks before the first day of the student`s program at Tamwood
- For programs longer than 6 months (26 weeks), students have the option to pay their tuition fees in two equal installments. First instalment must be paid in full no later than four weeks before the first day of the student`s program at Tamwood. Second instalment is due four weeks before the start of the second full term of the student’s program at Tamwood.
- Other Fees: the balance of the fees owing must be paid in full no later than 4 weeks before the first day of the student`s program at Tamwood
- Please note that for Diploma programs, students are only entitled to the “International Student Scholarship” if full payment is received 4 weeks prior to course start date.
- Tamwood reserves the right to cancel, without notice, all bookings and arrangements if the Student fails to pay the required fees for a booking pursuant to the Schedule of Payments set out herein.
- Tamwood regrets that under no circumstances will a student be allowed to commence and/or attend any course where payment remains outstanding or not cleared.
Cancelation and Refunds
If the student cancels his/her program or is dismissed, he/she may be entitled to a refund for some of his/her program and accommodation fees according to the Tamwood Cancelation and Refund Policy.